Ads1
No Bake Reece’s Peanut Butter Bars

No Bake Reece’s Peanut Butter Bars

Ads2
You are going to hate me for giving you this recipe. Either that, or you’ll want to erect a monument in your town square. Possibly to me. More likely to these peanut butter bars. They are amazing. In every way. Totally easy. 5 minutes into the pan, no baking easy. Sinfully delicious. I am not kidding. I want to eat the entire batch and I’m normally not really a peanut butter/chocolate girl.  I know. I’m crazy. I must have been dropped on my head as a child or something. It’s a flaw. I’m sorry. Does it help that I loooooooove these? I cannot express how exactly these taste like a Reese’s peanut butter cup. They are, in a word…perfect.

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs
  • 1 lb (3 1/2 C) powdered sugar
  • 1 1/2 C creamy peanut butter
  • 1 C (2 sticks) real butter, melted
  • 1 12oz bag chocolate chips (milk, semi-sweet, or dark, you pick!)
  • 2 tsp shortening

Read full instructions on : www.ourbestbites.com


Ads3

ShareThis

المشاركات الشائعة

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers