Fudge on a stick? Swirl these blocks into a mug of hot milk and enjoy luscious hot chocolate. In need of a creamy chocolate fix? Nibble the chocolate blocks directly from the stick.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- One 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped or in chips (Jane note: I actually used 1 cup 60% cacao chips, 1 cup semi-sweet chips, and 1 cup milk chocolate chips)
- One 4-oz bar unsweetened chocolate (broken or chopped into smaller pieces)
- Wooden or cookie/lollipop sticks
- 8″x8″ pan, lined with parchment paper