- 12 potatoes vitelottepotatoes
- 250 g smoked trout
- 1 Granny
- 2 red onions
- 1 tsp. tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 tsp. capers in vinegar
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons of syrup of violets
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 50 g of flowers of pansies
- 50 g of seeds of beetroot
- 8 chives- Salt and pepper
1. Boil the unpeeled potatoes in boiling salted water 15 to 20 minutes. Peel and finely chop the onions. Wash the apple and slice it finely with a mandolin.
2. Cut potatoes into slices. Detail trout strips. Emulsify vinegar, syrup of violets, capers, mustard, oil, salt and pepper.
3. Divide the potatoes, onions, apples, trout and beetroot sprouts into bowls or cups. Drizzle with sauce, sprinkle with chives and thoughts. Decorate possibly trout eggs.